Menu
Celebrities Biography

Avril Lavigne - Canadian Celebrity, Singer


Avril Lavigne
Date of Birth
27 September 1984, Belleville, Ontario, Canada
Birth Name
Avril Ramona Lavigne
Nickname
Avie / Av
Height
5' 1" (1.55 m)

Wallpaper of Avril Lavigne
 
 Mini Biography
Avril Lavigne was born in Belleville, Ontario, Canada on September 27, 1984. At 16, she confused to Manhattan and began assignment on her admission album. She alone out of aerial academy afterwards the 11th brand back she anchored a almanac deal. Back Avril was about 18, she appear "Complicated" from her admission anthology titled: "Let Go," which went 6x platinum. As a baby skater babe from a baby town, Avril Lavigne has apparent she is independent, abounding of aplomb and determination, accouterment a acceptable aggregate to accomplish "Complicated" and Avril a agreeable breakthrough. "Complicated" went to cardinal #1 on Billboards Top 100 while additionally earning her 5 Grammy nominations, MTV music awards, MTV European music awards and abounding more.
Spouse
Deryck Whibley
(15 July 2006 - 16 November 2010) (divorced)

Trade Mark
Bitter lyrics
Thick black eyeliner
Pink streak
Pink and black color scheme
Girly punkish outfits

Trivia
One of her songs, "Losing Grip", is about an ex-boyfriend.

Won the 'New Artisan in a Video' accolade for her song 'Complicated' at the 2002 VMA.

Parents are Judy & John Lavigne, French-Canadians.

Her aboriginal video, "Complicated", amount over $1 million.

Her adolescent sister, Michelle Lavigne, appeared in her "SK8R BOI" video.

She has a adolescent sister, Michelle Lavigne, and an earlier brother, Matthew E. Levine.

Was orginally advancing a career in country and folk music, but transitioned into "punk-rock" because of its added advantageous possbilities.

Received 5 Grammy nominations, including 1 for best new artisan (2003).

Debut anthology 'Let Go' is 6x platinum.

Dropped out of aerial academy afterwards the 11th brand back she anchored a almanac deal.

Won 3 MTV Asia Awards for admired changeable artist, admired advance artisan & appearance (2003).

Has been nominated for 6 Juno Awards (2003).

Her CD, "Let Go", was the third best affairs anthology of 2002.

Won four Juno Awards: Single of the Year ("Complicated"), Anthology of the Year ("Let Go"), New Artisan of the Year and Pop Anthology of the Year.

Announced that her song 'Sk8er Boi' will be angry into a movie.

Her additional anthology is blue-blooded "Under My Skin," which has gone 2x platinum.

Has a pizza called afterwards her at a restaurant in her home town, Napanee, Ontario.

381,000 copies were awash of her additional anthology "Under My Skin", authoritative it her 2nd #1 album. According to Nielsen SoundScan, it concluded the #1 atom eight- anniversary administration of Usher's "Confessions" album. "Under My Skin" anthology is additionally #1 in the UK.

Favorite pizza topping is olives.

The song "Slipped Away" on her additional anthology is about the afterlife of her grandfather.

Wrote the song "Breakaway" which was articulate by Kelly Clarkson.

Is the additional adolescent out of three in her family.

Is acceptable accompany with Pink,Vanessa Carlton, and Fefe Dobson.

Nominated for 3 Grammys: Song Of The Year ("I'm With You"), Best Changeable Pop Vocal Performance ("I'm With You") & Best Changeable Rock Vocal Performance ("Losing Grip") (2004).

Avril Lavigne accomplished herself the guitar at the age of 12.

Won Admired Changeable Accompanist at the 18th Annual Kid's Choice Awards [April 2005].

2005: Won 3 Juno Awards; Fan Choice Award, Artisan of the Year, and Pop Anthology of the Year ("Under My Skin").

Voted #1 in Teen People's Top Hottest 21 Under 21 Account [April 30th - May 1st 2005].

She was affectionate abundant to accord abounding items to Rocky Stone to be accustomed to beneath advantageous kids as allotment of the Toy Mountain Campaign 2004.

Decided to accomplish in Dublin, Ireland the aforementioned day her grandfathering died. Afterwards accepting the news, she knew he would accept capital her to abide on. Although all but breaking bottomward on stage, she connected to accomplish in his memory.

Became affianced to Deryck Whibley on June 25, 2005.

Writes all of her own songs about her own claimed experiences.

Named #36 on the Maxim annual Hot 100 Women of 2005 list.

Married Sum 41 advance accompanist Deryck Whibley on July 15th 2006 in an outdoor, non-denominational commemoration at a clandestine acreage in Montecito, California. She wore a Vera Wang clothes and captivated a boutonniere of white roses. Their aboriginal ball was "Iris" by The Goo Goo Dolls.

The card bowl on her bells accession apprehend "Avril Whibley", implying that she has affected bedmate Deryck Whibley's aftermost name in her clandestine life.

Favorite amateur is Tobey Maguire and admired extra is Sandra Bullock.

Owns over a 100 pairs of Converse sneakers.

Ranked #15 on the Maxim annual Hot 100 Women of 2007 list.

Ranked #24 on the Maxim annual Hot 100 Women of 2008 list.

Spilt from Deryck Whibley in September 2009 and filed for annulment citation "irreconcilable differences" in October 2009.

Voted #34 on the 2011 Maxim account "Hot 100 Women".

Ranked #74 in the 2011 FHM account of "100 Sexiest Women in the World".

Avril Lavigne and her boyfriend, Brody Jenner, were complex in a blood-soaked affray alfresco the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel on November 6, 2011.

Personal Quotes
I admired actuality a accessory because you can't get into trouble. Now I aloof accept to try and behave myself.

I ability attending like a boxy banty - and I am - but I'm additionally a hopeless adventurous inside.

Why should I affliction what added bodies anticipate of me? I am who I am. And who I wanna be.

I'd like to be a little added hard-rocking on my abutting album. But I abhorrence the accomplished characterization thing.

People ask me if I affliction crumbling my aftermost boyhood years on acceptable a singer. You apperceive something? I don't. Because singing is my life. When and if you demand article so abominably you'll see. I mean, I'm aloof so adored to be accomplishing what I adulation to do and to accept been accustomed this opportunity. I acknowledge God because there are so abounding added accomplished bodies out there that will never alike appear abutting to accepting a almanac deal.

To accept me, you accept to accommodated me and be about me. And again alone if I'm in a acceptable affection - don't accommodated me in a bad mood.

My mom wouldn't let me sing 'Strawberry Wine' because it had 'wine' in it.

When I was 2 my mom said she knew I was activity to be a singer. I've been assuming anytime back I was a adolescent kid. So I've accepted I capital to do this for awhile. I consistently knew in my affection that I'd be singing.

I'm aloof advancing out and I'm activity to acutely be myself - I address what I feel, I never anguish what others think.

I can address a song a day.

My dream was consistently to hop up on date in advanced of my admirers every night and perform.

"Actually, I apperceive for a actuality there are some adolescent changeable artists who don't alike sing on their own annal and who don't sing live. And that is pathetic." (about lipsynching)

Where Are They Now
(February 2004) Released "Don't Tell Me" from her second album.
(July 2004) Released "My Happy Ending" from her second album.
(October 2004) Released "Nobody's Home" from her second album.
(March 2005) Released the single "He Wasn't" from her 2nd album.
(April 2005) On her "Bonez" tour in Australia and Asia.
(April 2005) Released "Fall to Pieces" from her album "Under My Skin".
(October 2005) Planning her upcoming marriage to Deryck Whibley.
(November 2005) Santa Monica, California.
(March 2007) Released "Girlfriend", her 1st single from her 3rd album, "The Best Damn Thing".
(2009) Appeared in a commercial for "Proactiv" acne skin care.
(February 2009) Released music video "Alice" for Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland (2010).
(2010) Appeared in an infomercial, hosted by Melissa Claire Egan, for "Proactiv Solution" acne medication.



Click the link to see your favorite celebrity image collection.
Partner site : online news
website design by Web School.

No comments

Follow Me