Menu
Celebrities Biography

Diya Mirza - Bollywood Celebrity, Actress


Diya Mirza
Date of Birth
9 December 1981, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Nickname
Dee
Height
5' 6" (1.68 m) 
Mini Biography
Dia was built-in in December 9, 1981 in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India. Her dad's name was Frank Handrich, a German National, and an Interior Designer by profession, and her mom, Deepa, is Bengali-speaking. Deepa and Frank afar aback Dia was 6, and Frank anesthetized abroad three years later. Deepa again affiliated Ahmed Mirza. The ancestors lived in Khairatabad abreast Hyderabad and she completed her ancestry in Vidyaranya High School and in Nasr School. Her step-father anesthetized abroad during 2004.


She was alienated and black as a child, and it was her parents, abnormally her mom, who absolute aplomb and assisted her to breach chargeless from the barriers of low self-esteem.

At the age of 16, afterwards commutual her 10th standard, she got a job with Sriven Multi-Tech in Hyderabad. This job paved her way to clay assignments with Lipton, Emami amidst others. With this acknowledgment she was encouraged to participate in the 2000 Femina Miss India Beauty Pageant, which she did, came up the additional runner-up and won three titles namely Femina Miss India-Pacific, Sony Viewer's Choice Award, and Miss Admirable Smile. She went on to be crowned Miss Asia-Pacific on December 2, 2000 at Manila, authoritative her the additional Indian to win this accolade afterwards a gap of 29 years.


Dia capital to complete her graduation in Arts by correspondence, but absitively to adjourn it as it was acceptable difficult to alter amid the Miss Asia Pacific Competition, clay assignments, traveling and training. She was assisted by Sabira Merchant on delivery and etiquette; diet with Anjali Mukherjee; amphitheater and concrete fettle with Talwalkars; clothes from Ritu Kumar and Hemant Trivedi; bark affliction with Dr. Jamuna Pai; and composition and hair-care from Bharat and Doris Godambe.


Dia fabricated her admission on the applique awning with 'Rehnaa Hai Terre Dil Mein' during 2001, and appropriately was able to barrage her career as an actress.

Trade Mark

Her admirable smile

Trivia

Won the Miss Asia-Pacific challenge in 2000 and is advised one of the best admirable actresses in Indian cinema.

Born to a German ancestor and a Bengali mother

Titles: Miss Admirable Smile, The Sony Viewers Choice Award.

Her interests added than acting are reading, writing, and music.

Indian Supermodel.

Personal Quotes

"I accept abstruse a lot in the blur industry. There was a time aback I told my mother let's go. I did not demand to abide to act. It was accepting frustrating. I accomplished that the minute your blur flops those producers who are agog to assurance you accomplish an alibi and aback out at the aftermost minute. You are alone from the film. Sometimes the blur is appear in a abundant way but does not booty off. I got annoyed of all this and anticipation of actively giving up my career already and for all. But again I accomplished that things were not so bad for me afterwards all. Filmmakers admired me! Few accept apparent 18-carat absorption to casting me in their films. And that is what has kept me going."

About amateur Salman Khan: "Once my mother fell unconscious. I alleged Salman back he stays abutting to my house. It was with his advice that I was able to blitz my mother to the hospital. The doctor afterwards told us that had we not to got my mother accepted aural those 15 minutes, she would accept had actual little adventitious of survival. I'm always beholden to Salman and will angle by him no amount what."

Click the link to see your favorite celebrity image collection.

No comments

Follow Me