Menu
Celebrities Biography

Priyanka Chopra - Bollywood Celebrity, Actress


Priyanka Chopra
Date of Birth
18 July 1982, Jamshedpur, Bihar, India
Nickname
Sunshine
Mimi
Height
5' 8" (1.73 m)
Mini Biography
Priyanka Chopra was congenital 18th July 1982 to the ancestors of Capt. Dr. Ashok Chopra and Dr. Madhu Chopra. She had a absolute different upbringing. She started her apprenticeship at La Martinière Girls College in Lucknow as a aborigine student; a abridge breach at Maria Goretti College in Bareilly able her for added studies in the USA. Having completed tenth cast in Boston, Massachusetts, USA, she absitively to become a software Engineer or a Criminal Psychologist.

She enjoys Indian music and dance; adeptness for autograph balladry and abridge stories; reading, abnormally biographies; and has formed for a lot of social-welfare programs. She aims for the stars afterwards accustomed her education. She is a cine aficionado and would applause to accompany the galaxy if a adequate activity comes.

While she was congenital in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, she additionally spent her boyhood in Bareilly, in Uttar Pradesh as able as in Lucknow, breadth she was enrolled in the La Martiniere Girls' School. These accustomed re-locations took address as Ashok was a doctor in the Indian Army. She afterwards re-located to the U.S. breadth she brash in Newton's Newton North High School and afresh in Cedar Rapid's John F. Kennedy High School in Massachusetts and Iowa respectively.

In 2000 she alternating to India and enrolled in Jai Hind College and Basant Singh Institute of Science in Churchgate, Bombay, but had to leave abruptly as she was crowned Miss India. She was afterwards crowned Miss World in the above year - a year which accustomed to be a year for Indian Adorableness Queens - as Lara Dutta and Dia Mirza were additionally crowned Miss Universe and Miss Asia Pacific respectively. Ironically, adorableness pageants are banned in India's common state, Uttar Pradesh.

After accustomed her responsibilities as a Adorableness Queen, she ancient appeared on the applique covering in India in a Tamil cine 'Thamizhan'.

She fabricated her admission in Bollywood with 'The Hero' in 2002, and again went on to act in over 28 movies, as able-bodied as lent her articulation as a playback accompanist in 'Barsaat (2005)'. She has won 11 awards to date for her achievement in 'Andaaz', 'Aitraaz', 'The Hero', 'Mujhse Shaadi Karogi', & 'Krrish'.

As of June 2007, she is complex in the filming of 'Sahib Biwi Aur Ghulam', 'Kajri', 'Drona', 'London Dreams', 'Qurbani', 'Chamki Chameli', 'Love Story 2050' amidst others.

Trade Mark

Her admirable smile

Trivia

Winner of the Miss India and Miss Apple adorableness pageants in 2000.

Father Capt. Dr. Ashok Chopra, mother Dr. Madhu Chopra.

Achievements: she is the alone Indian in the USA to accept been called at the accompaniment akin for the National Opus Honor Choir, all-encompassing alms assignment aback in India and the USA, and abutting the CAF and CII in their articulacy affairs and is their ambassador. Member of the abutment accumulation for the Thalassemic accouchement in U.P., India, alternate in the developed apprenticeship acquaintance affairs with the non-governmental organizations in the borderline areas of Bareilly, abutting the Indian Government-sponsored Polio Eradication Affairs as a volunteer. Raised funds for the bankrupt in Boston, Massachusetts, USA, by accommodating in a abbey program.

While cutting the song "Do Me A Favor, Let's Play Holi" in the cine Waqt: The Race Against Time (2005), she stepped on a alive wire and accustomed a shock. She was ailing for a day.

Did her ancestry from La Martinière in Lucknow. She completed tenth brand in Boston and capital to become a software architect or a bent psychologist.

Her ancestor Ashok Chopra, who additionally manages her career, was diagnosed with a bump in his liver. He had to abide a complicated emergency surgery.

Has a adolescent brother.

Turned bottomward the advance in Umrao Jaan (2006) to assignment in Bluffmaster! (2005).

Listed as cardinal 2 of 'Top Bollywood Actresses' of 2006. (rediff.com, 8-25-2006)

Turned bottomward a allotment in London Dreams (2009) because she could not accommodate the cutting dates as she was active with added films.

Listed #1 by UK annual Eastern Eye one of "Asia's Sexiest Women" (Sept/2006).

Appeared on the awning of the premiere affair of Maxim magazine, Indian version, appear in 2006.

Personal Quotes

"I abort to accept why bodies would anticipate I got a raw accord out of Krrish (2006), because I was present all through the film, from the alpha till the end. And I don't apperceive area bodies get off really. 'Krissh' has done a business of Rupees 150 crores. It's accepted and is about giving 'Superman' a run for its money, so what added acceptable is appropriate to get the point across? I'm actual blessed with the acknowledgment I got fro the film. I'm blessed with my role. I've learnt that you can't consistently please anybody in any case. And 'Krissh' is my moment of success; I will not acquiesce anyone to booty that abroad from me." (Stardust magazine, September 2006)

Once I knew I wasn't activity to be accomplishing Umrao Jaan (2006), I absolutely broken from the film. And I cannot analyze myself to Aishwarya Rai.

When I became Miss World, I couldn't accept I had won it. I acclimated to beddy-bye with my acme because I was afraid addition would abduct it. In a minute the apple afflicted for me. (July 2007)

I'm lucky. I don't apperceive whether I'm admirable or not. All I apperceive is that I assignment abuse adamantine for everything. And God helps those who advice themselves. Every day is like an exam. I accept afterlife and adamantine assignment go duke in hand. I was belief to be an architect aback my mom and my brother beatific my pictures for the Miss India contest. I didn't alike apperceive about it. If that isn't destiny, what is? (July 2007)

Most outsiders attending at the blur apple as article glamorous. But no one sees the adamantine assignment that goes into it. I haven't taken a anniversary in the aftermost four years. I'm alive 25 hours a day. There's no time to beddy-bye or to eat. (July 2007)

When asked what sets her afar from added actresses: "I don't appear from a blur background. I haven't abstruse annihilation about films or film-making. But I accept a appetite to apperceive aggregate about my profession. I demand to apprentice about cinematography, about editing, about music recordings, about post-production. So aback bodies in the apperceive talk, I agreeably listen. Also, I'm not afraid of alive 20 hours a day."

I got into the movies by accident. Aback I got an offer, I anticipation let's try this too. Aggregate in my activity has happened by balloon and error. I didn't alike anticipate I would win the Miss India appellation so where's the catechism of cerebration I'd appear this far. (July 2007)

I thoroughly accept in the academy of marriage, but there's still a continued way to go afore I get married. Right now I demand to apply on my career.

I admire watching movies; cine marathons are my admired pastime. I can watch up to bristles movies aback to back. I additionally adulation music and like account whenever I get the time.


Bookmark this article or you can find this on search engine searching by the following terms: celebrities, priyanka chopra,  famous celebrities, hot celebrities, male celebrities, gossip celeb, celeb gossip, hollywood, hollywood la, bollywood, actress, biography, biographies, celebrity



No comments

Follow Me